Have you heard the latest news about my New Zealand tour? ( If you read the title of this post then you have heard the news)
In March 2017, I am running my first reader tour through the beautiful country of New Zealand!
And I want you to come with me!
I must confess, running tours has been a dream of mine since I started on this path 4 years ago.
Today this dream is finally becoming a reality!
I am so pumped with excitement to share this thrilling travel experience with 17 of you! Can I get a high freaking five!
This tour is going to be Unbelievable!
Teaming Up Haka Tours – Ranked #1 in New Zealand Tours
To ensure the best possible tour experience for you, I have teamed up with Haka Tours.
I have traveled with Haka before and loved the experience. The adventure was only apart of it; the love and the attention they show their customers truly won my loyalty!
For the last 4 years, Haka have beaten over 4,000+ other tourism companies to be named New Zealand’s #1 commercial tourism business! Now that is a company I can get behind!
A Backpackers Tale Takeover Tour – From Auckland to Christchurch.
I am sure you have some questions, so let me answer a few right now.
Where does the tour go?
This epic road trip will cover both of New Zealand’s incredible islands.
We will zigzag down both of them through some of the most epic landscape you will ever see! I am talking about massive snow capped mountains, hot springs, and crystal blue lakes. As well as sandy beaches, epic hiking, and a ton of adventures!
When is the New Zealand Tour?
Dates: March 1st -16th
What does the price include?
Now down to $$. Let’s talk about the price.
The cost of the tour is $1,911 USD. ( $2699 New Zealand Dollars – depending on the exchange rate that day)
However, to reserve your spot you only need to pay $99 dollars now! Pay the rest next year! So you have plenty of time to save for our New Zealand adventure!
The price of the tour covers all of the following.
- Transport, breakfast and accommodation ( max 6 share, upgrades available)
- Passionate Kiwi guide – and me as your host!
- Ride the Tranz Alpine Express Train – one of the world’s top rated train journeys
- Maori Cultural experience in the Coromandel and Rotorua
- Traditional Maori ‘Hangi’ (food cooked using heated rocks in an underground oven)
- Explore an extraordinary geyserland, with candy coloured water at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Stunning cliff top walk down to Cathedral Cove, which you might recognize from the Chronicles of Narnia
- Sail between the North and South islands across the iconic Cook Strait
- Learn to carve your own ‘Tiki’ pendant from bone
- Gondola ride in Queenstown to witness awesome panoramic views of the “Adventure Capital of the World”
- Guided tour of every location. We show you places you would miss when travelling on a bus pass
What does this tour consist of?
The New Zealand Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Auckland to Coromandel – Soak in natural hot springs and take in the oh so perfect scenery in the Coromandel.
Day 2: Coromandel to Waitomo – Explore some of the most stunning and famous spots of the North Island.
Day 3: Waitomo to Rotorua – Explore an underground cave system illuminated by thousands of glowworms in Waitomo.
Day 4: Rotorua to Taupo – Savour Rotorua’s dazzling geothermal wonderland.
Day 5 Taupo – Explore Australasia’s biggest lake, created by the world’s largest volcanic eruption of the last 70,000 years.
Day 6 Taupo to Wellington – Ready. Set. Go! Get your pulse racing en route to Wellington.
Day 7 Wellington – Experience the coolest little capital in the world.
Day 8 Wellington to Kaikoura – Sail between islands and explore the stunning Kaikoura coast.
Day 9 Kaikoura to Christchurch – Get acquainted with the marine life around Kaikoura before heading to Christchurch.
Day 10 Christchurch to Lake Tekapo – Explore downtown Christchurch before heading to the striking lakes and mountains of Tekapo.
Day 11 Lake Tekapo to Queenstown – Prepare to meet the jewel of the South Island, a place simply like no other: Queenstown.
Day 12 Queenstown – Take in Queenstown’s beauty and all it has to offer.
Day 13 Queenstown to Wanaka – Cross the mountains from Queenstown into wondrous Wanaka.
Day 14 Wanaka to Franz Josef – Head west to the glaciers.
Day 15 Franz Josef – Take in the stunning Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers.
Day 16 Franz Josef to Christchurch – A spectacular drive, followed by an unmissable train journey.
Plus there are a ton of adventures that you can add throughout the journey.
Push yourself to the limit with one of the biggest bungees jumps in the world. Jump out of a plane at 15,000 feet, relax in the hot springs, visit Hobbiton, hike through amazing countryside, or swim with dolphins! New Zealand offers so much, and you can choose as many or as few as you desire.
Is there anything else?
Yes, I have included some terrific extras and freebies
We all love Extra’s right!
Since this is my first tour, I want to make it incredibly special! So I am offering some cool freebies.
1. Personal Skype Session With Me – Before heading to New Zealand we will have a Skype Chat. We will talk about everything you need to know for example packing, your perfect adventures, and what to expect!
2. New Zealand Travel Guide – I am currently writing A New Zealand Travel Guide that is due out in November. You will get this guide for FREE! As well as early access to it! You will be a New Zealand expert before you even land!
3. Two Workshops – During the tour, there will be two opportunities to attend a workshop.
Running a Professional Blog and Travel The World For Cheap – The first will explain how to do what I do. It will include information about my travels, as well as how I make money along the way. I will also share some of my personal favorite travel tips about how to save money on the road.
Travel Photography – The second workshop will cover social media and how to take show-stopping photographs.
Plus there is more! I am in talks to get a tour video, t-shirts, and a few other surprises.
It sounds awesome, right!
I mentioned before; this has been a dream of mine for years, and I sincerely hope you come along! I want to show you one of the most beautiful places in the world!
So what are you waiting for? Come travel New Zealand with me!