Istanbul is where Europe and Asia crash into one another, mixing together to form a truly one of a kind city. From the endless haggling in the Grand Bazaar to the sapphire towers of Blue Mosque, Istanbul’s atmosphere is overwhelming and while you can’t put your finger on it, soon you will find yourself head over heels in love with the sights, sounds, and smells of the city.
Having spent a couple of weeks in Istanbul, I can honestly say you don’t want to miss this opportunity. To this day, Istanbul is still one of my favorite cities.
So what exactly is the “I Love Istanbul Tour” all about?
Well, this tour is one of a kind. Both Foxnomad and Wandering Earl have extensive knowledge and a deep love for this city. Not only will they guide you around to all the major attractions, but they will also take you to the lesser known neighborhoods and hidden gems of the city. Here are just a few attractions that await you on this tour.
• Blue Mosque: One of the most incredible mosques you’ll ever see.
• Hagia Sophia: The stunning mosque is the most well-known and historical in Turkey.
• Hamman: (Turkish bath) A great way to enjoy the culture and meet some locals.
• Baklava Factory: Get behind-the-scenes access to Turkey’s most famous baklava factory (complete with a baklava ‘tasting’ session).
One thing is for sure. The “I Love Istanbul Tour” is an experience you can’t get anywhere else.
That’s not even all of it! Foxnomad and Wandering Earl have your nights packed full of entertainment such as.
• Turkish cuisine: You can look forward to night long traditional mehane dinners, lunches at some of the best local joints, including incredible Ottoman cuisine and the most delicious street food the city has to offer.
• Turkish folk music: Enjoy a night listening to local music at a popular late night venue.
• Istiklal Street: Spend an evening on one of the most famous streets in Istanbul.
• Shisha café: You’ll be chatting with locals, sipping tea and puffing away.
“It’s all included, plus plenty more; all part of this unforgettable six-day experience to one of the greatest cities in the world!”
• Accommodation – 5 nights (private room) at a wonderful historic hotel in a prime area of the city
• Meals – Breakfast and dinner every day, as well as some lunches
• Transportation – Personal airport pickup, weekly tram/ferry pass, taxi rides and any other form of transport that we may use
• All mentioned activities and all associated entrance fees
• Plenty of excellent surprises along the way!
What’s Not Included:
• Flights or other transportation to/from Istanbul
• Meals not mentioned
• Travel/health insurance (will be required)
• Passport/visa fees
Other Important Information:
• Tour Dates: May 1st – 6th, 2013
•Tour Cost: $1995 USD per person
Act quickly! There are only 8 spots open in the “I Love Istanbul Tour”. You will find yourself looking back fondly on this experience long after the tour has ended.
Do you know a friend that would love to visit Istanbul? Share this giveaway and let them know about this amazing opportunity.