The Importance of Traveling With Insurance
World Nomads Travel Insurance Review
Why I travel with insurance – I once got sick in Ireland. I went to the hospital and told me that I was dehydrated. I was in the hospital less than an hour, they and all they did was give me some water and a couple pills. When I checked out I had a 400 Euro bill because I was foreign.
In the same month I had two phones lost/stolen. These would have both been covered if I had reactivated my insurance.
In the course of a month I had spent over $1000 on things that I would have been covered.
Never again will I travel without insurance. I have been using World Nomads every since and have loved it!
Having World Nomads insurance has allowed me to travel stress free because I know all my problems are covered.
I always use WorldNomads. They are recommenced by prestigious travel companies like Lonely Planet and Nat Geo Adventure.
You can buy, extend and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from over 140 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwritersWorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you needWorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from over 150 countries. By focussing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it mostHad a change of plans? You can extend your policy or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activitiesFrom skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safelyAll WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insuranceAll WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer serviceWe want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.